Miserable weather, naturally, makes me feel miserable too. As I'm sipping my tea, I'm also browsing through some of my pictures. This set has been taken just last week, when I went for lunch with the family. Just last week the fall was just how I like it, warm and sunny, with golden leaves contrasting on the green grass. Seven days on, and the situation outside my window is dull and depressing. I don't want to dress up, just want to be cosy and dry...
The outfit that you are seeing in this post was suppose to be SO effortless. I really wasn't sure what to wear, so I thought just a simple tank top and trousers will do just fine. However, as soon as I started to add accessories (and swapped my flats for heels), I have realised that something just-a-little-bit chic might be happening right here :)
The outfit that you are seeing in this post was suppose to be SO effortless. I really wasn't sure what to wear, so I thought just a simple tank top and trousers will do just fine. However, as soon as I started to add accessories (and swapped my flats for heels), I have realised that something just-a-little-bit chic might be happening right here :)
Trousers- Zara
Shoes - Office
Scarf - Louis Vuitton (boyfriend's)
Hat - H&M



