Another hectic day has flown by. Today I have signed my contract with Hermès and I'm starting tomorrow!! SO HAPPY :D. I'm really looking forward to this amazing opportunity and I hope it will open up more doors for my future career.
Where as for the outfit, I have definitely underestimated today's temperature! It was way too hot for a jumper, but I tried to focus my attention on how amazing it looks instead of how boiling it feels...
This outfit is a total look by TOPSHOP, all items are new season and available to purchase from the stores now. This jumper is my absolute favourite, as its very thick and structured. It keeps the shape no matter what you do and really helps to create that "clean" look. Choice of footwear was purely practical today, as I had to do a lot of walking, so chunky sandal with a platform done the job :).
And of course, I cant help but moan about the quality of the pictures!!! WHY BLOGGER WHYYY do you kill the quality so much?! I look so pale in these, which is not the case in original pictures on my Mac :(
Where as for the outfit, I have definitely underestimated today's temperature! It was way too hot for a jumper, but I tried to focus my attention on how amazing it looks instead of how boiling it feels...
This outfit is a total look by TOPSHOP, all items are new season and available to purchase from the stores now. This jumper is my absolute favourite, as its very thick and structured. It keeps the shape no matter what you do and really helps to create that "clean" look. Choice of footwear was purely practical today, as I had to do a lot of walking, so chunky sandal with a platform done the job :).
And of course, I cant help but moan about the quality of the pictures!!! WHY BLOGGER WHYYY do you kill the quality so much?! I look so pale in these, which is not the case in original pictures on my Mac :(






