Wrapping up in this faux fur throw has been my favourite thing this week. It keeps me so warm and it looks absolutely incredible with pretty much any outfit! It's a bit of a stretch for £50 from Zara (faux for £50?? hmm...), however it is totally worth it. In this outfit I'm combining a few new purchases as well as my oldies. This H&M hat has been my absolute go-to item for the past two years!! However my new boots..oh the boots..are a new purchase from Hermes. I am absolutely in love with them and I know that I'll get so much wear out of them. I'm slightly worried about box leather, as it marks easily, but I'll try my best to take a good care of them :)
Hat - H&M
Roll Neck - Vero Moda
Long Top - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Hermes
Throw - Zara









