As you can see, this post seriously lacks some photography. It might have something to do with the fact that my usual photographer (my poor boyfriend :D) is prioritising his degree over my needs to take regular street-style shots haha!
Glittery top is definitely a one-off in my wardrobe. Not really my thing at all. But this colour, somehow, makes it look less disco-like and a little bit more sophisticated. I think it worked really well with matching colour trousers. And of course, the highly popular fluffy shoe finished off my look (I do have a spare brand-new pair, which I might put up as a giveaway item).
So earlier this week I have booked a quick Christmas getaway to Budapest (cannot wait to post all about it!), as it looked like a place that has a strong Christmas spirit and a lot of seasonal things to do. I wanted to ask you if you can recommend any other winter destinations and which are your favourites?
Glittery top is definitely a one-off in my wardrobe. Not really my thing at all. But this colour, somehow, makes it look less disco-like and a little bit more sophisticated. I think it worked really well with matching colour trousers. And of course, the highly popular fluffy shoe finished off my look (I do have a spare brand-new pair, which I might put up as a giveaway item).
So earlier this week I have booked a quick Christmas getaway to Budapest (cannot wait to post all about it!), as it looked like a place that has a strong Christmas spirit and a lot of seasonal things to do. I wanted to ask you if you can recommend any other winter destinations and which are your favourites?
Jacket - H&M
Top - TOPSHOP
Trousers - TOPSHOP
Shoes - Ebay
Hat - Miss Selfridge

